Asgardian Stones is an exciting new slots game from NetEnt that was released in February 2018. NetEnt is one of the largest and most popular game providers available today, delivering hugely successful games to some of the biggest online casinos in the world. Net Entertainment has previously been behind popular video slots like Starburst and Gonzo’s Quest. With their new offering Asgardian Stones, NetEnt takes a step into Nordic mythology.
Asgardian Stones is a visually stunning online video slot machine. This can clearly be seen in its high-quality graphics and smooth gameplay. The game features wheels adorned with stone textured Nordic gods and letters representing wilds and scatters, with an eerie sea cave for the background. The slot wheels make the game very similar to other well-known slot machines from NetEnt.
If you’re looking to go back in time on a fun adventure donning horned helmets and wielding axes in a world ruled by powerful gods, Asgardian Stones video slot is the perfect choice for you.
Asgardian Stones – How does it work?
Asgardian Stones consists of 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 fixed paylines. Among the reel symbols you will find the low value symbols Q, K and A, and five high value symbols represented by Nordic gods. The fire god Odin pays out the highest.
Similar to NetEnt’s Gonzo’s Quest, Asgardian stones is played with symbols falling into place in an avalanche instead of spinning reels. Whenever the symbols make a winning combination, they explode and disappear, and new symbols drop from above to replace them. This continues until there are no more winning combinations.
Asgardian Stones slot has a high RTP rate of 96.31%, making it a perfect game for both beginners and more experienced players.
Asgardian Stones – Bonus Feature & Extras
In addition to the usual slots mechanics, there are features that we have not seen from NetEnt before. There are a variety of fun bonus features and extras make the game really entertaining. These include:
- ‘W’ Symbol: This is the Wild symbol and is represented by a blue tile that looks it is made of ice. The Wild symbol replaces symbols on all reels except the Bonus reel.
- Avalanche Feature: In this new NetEnt feature you will find that symbols cascade down and fall into place instead of the traditional spinning reel.
- Colossal Symbols: All the symbols on Asgardian Stones may appear in an oversized form. The only exception is the Wild symbol. Colossal Symbols have the ability to crush tiles positioned directly beneath them. This ability takes effect only when a Colossal Symbol appears during an Avalanche.
- Colossal Crush Feature: This feature may be activated after an Avalanche. A Colossal Symbol will fall, crushing symbols beneath it. For every row crushed, a multiplier is added potentially giving the player massive wins.
- Bonus Wheel Feature: This feature is activated by an Avalanche or paid spin and may randomly bring down a partial or full display of a Colossal Bonus Wheel. With this feature you can win either Coins or Free Spins.
- Free Spins: Players can trigger Free Spins via the Bonus Wheel that may appear on reels 3 to 5. The bonus wheel gives players the chance to win either coins of up to 5x the wager or more Free Spins.
Casinos where you can play Asgardian Stones
You can try your luck with Asgardian Stones for free or play with real money in most online casinos powered by Net Entertainment software.